Welcome to the Stowe Soccer Club’s 2024 Spring Soccer Season
2024 Spring registration will open on January 20th:
● U8 Girls (birth years 2016 & 2017)
● U8 Boys (birth years 2016 & 2017)
● U10 Girls (birth years 2015 & 2014)
● U10 Boys (birth years 2015 & 2014)
● U12 Girls (birth years 2013 & 2012)
● U12 Boys (birth years 2013 & 2012)
Click Here to register your child!
Click here to create a global account and then add your children if you do not have a Got Sport Account.
Stowe Soccer’s aim is to develop players’ skills and appreciation for the game of soccer all while having fun. Stowe Soccer is 100% volunteer run and we always need help from coaching, assisting your coaches, and with field maintenance. Please note during registration you can indicate how you’d like to help.
Players must remain with their grade group and will not be allowed outside their grade group.
All players should wear cleats and shin guards and bring and a water bottle. Players should have a small, healthy snack before the start of their training session.
Scheduling: (not yet confirmed)
Scheduling will be confirmed once the teams have been made.
Important Safety Notes:
● Please ensure players have adult supervision until training sessions begin.
● The Polo fields have no shelter. Vermont weather is often unpredictable, appropriate clothing should be worn to all training sessions and if thunderstorms are threatening, parents should be standing by to retrieve their children.
If you have questions or troubles with registering your child, you can reach out to Sonja O’Brien, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vermont Youth Soccer Association:
The Stowe Soccer Club is a member of the Vermont Soccer Association (VSA). VSA provides liability insurance to cover all players, coaches and organizers from claims or lawsuits arising from the soccer program or related activities. Medical insurance is also provided for injuries or accidents sustained by participants. The liability and medical insurance benefits provide excess secondary coverage to any primary coverage. In the absence of any primary coverage the VSA insurance coverage will provide primary benefits. As with any insurance there are certain limitations and exclusions, but the coverage is well worth the premium VSA charges the club.